PEER-REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS (Articles available upon email request)
- Perez T.M.., J. A Hogan. 2018. The changing nature of collaboration in tropical ecology and conservation. (Early view) Biotropica 50: 1–5.
- Perez T.M., Feeley K.J. 2018. Increasing humidity threatens tropical forests. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution 6: 1–2.
- Feeley, K.J., J.T. Stroud, T.M. Perez. 2017. Most "global" reviews of climate change impacts aren’t truly global. Diversity and Distributions. DOI: 10.1111/ddi.1257
- Perez, T.M., J.T. Stroud, K.J. Feeley. 2016. Thermal trouble in the tropics. Science. 351(6280): 1392-1393.
- Perez, T.M. 2015. A hyper-interesting hyperdominant: Mauritia flexuosa. The Tropical Garden: 70:59-63.
- Key to the Solanaceous Host Plants of Ithomiine Butterflies at Los Amigos Biological Station
- Key to the Tree Species of UPR's LFDP Chronosequence Project. Please note that this key was undertaken as a side project, pulls from previous notes of forest reearchers, and from the series of keys for Puerto Rico from Henri Alain Liogier. The key is by no means an exhaustive, rather it focusses on species within 4 ha at different mid-elevation forests of El Yunque National Forest in eastern Puerto Rico.